- 8 HALOODIES lamb chops.
- 1/4 cup olive oil 4 cloves garlic,peeled and sliced thin.
- 4 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 lemons, zested Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat and add the sliced garlic and cook until it just begins to turn brown. Add the rosemary and continue cooking until rosemary is crispy and garlic is nicely brown. Let cool and stir in lemon zest.
- Prepare a hot grill or BBQ
- Season HALOODIES lamb chops with salt and pepper. Brush with oil of the marinade and grill as desired.
- Allow the meat to rest for 10 mins. Arrange on a platter and spoon solids of rosemary mixture on top and serve with vegetables.
Mmmmmm succulent and yummy!