- 4 HALOODIES Veal escalopes
- olive oil
- 2 red capsicums, thickly sliced
- 3 courgettes, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup halal chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- 100g reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil and heat on high heat. Cook capsicum and courgettes for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until tender and browned. Remove to a plate and cover to keep warm. Set aside for later.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add a dash of olive oil. Cook HALOODIES veal escalopes for 2 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add halal chicken stock to pan. Simmer for 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly reduced. Stir in vinegar and simmer for 1 minute or until mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
- Place vegetables, parsley, basil and feta in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine and divide HALOODIES veal between plates. Top with vegetable mixture. Drizzle with stock mixture and serve.
Mmmmmm balsamic HALOODIES Veal, with courgettes, capsicum and feta salad… yummy!!!!